Tuesday, April 13, 2010

So... What Season is it?

Obviously, 2010 is the year of delayed gratification... I've been patient enough... We have no new Vampire shows on t.v., all of the paranormal shows are taken off the air, or in reruns... my book club hasn't made a new delivery in what feels like an eternity... and to top it all off.. I've been waiting to see Nic Cage in Season of the Witch since Halloween of last year!
How much does that suck?? Instead, I'm doomed to watch and re-watch the trailer in anticipation.
This movie appears to have all the great graphics and special effects to make a decent name for itself, so why is Lionsgate screwing with us? Oh, I don't know... fear of competition from Diary of a Wimpy Kid that just happened to be scheduled for release on March 19th along with the Season??  Who knows. 
What I do know is I would love for the HollyHeads to pull themselves together and give us some more of what we need.  In case you haven't heard, seen, or otherwise been notified about this movie, here's the trailer.
Get Your Witch On!

No comments:

Post a Comment