Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Last of the Minis

So, we've all been on pins and needles waiting for the next season of True Blood to come out, wondering whether it will follow the HBO vision or the third book of the Sookie Stackhouse series.  I for one can't wait to find out.  I'm interested in whether or not Bill will be as contrary to his original image as he was in the book.
Umph! Good stuff.
And to tide us over for the next 6 days, HBO has released the next and final minisode with that sexy Jason - he is so cute and dumb - with a special visitor waiting in the wings.




I'm going to try and get my hot hands on some footage from the upcoming season, but as far as I can tell - HBO is being as tight as a virgin on her wedding night.

Stay tuned folks, because maybe I can work a miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment