Monday, June 21, 2010

TrueBlood Much Better

There was some yummylicious goodness going on in Episode II of True Blood!  Much better than episode one (see previous sentence Mr. Ball - series writer)!  So, I was right, I think about Jessica making a vampire. Yay! I love being right.




Let's see how close I get this week!
  • I don't believe that Bill's maker, Lorraina is dead from her bout with the lantern -  and just why the hell couldn't she use her super Vampire speed to get outta the way??  Moving on...
  • Jessica is going to have to deal with her youngling as he will be an absolute rouge.
  • Eric and the Were aren't going to fight... just yet.  I think they'll save that battle for later.
  • Jason is going to be hired by the Police for his sheer ferocity and stimina (personally, I'd like to see a little bit more of that), and finally...
  • Tara is gonna give up those cookies to that new vampire, with his sexy ahhh-aw!
I'm probably about 50% incorrect on all that, and the last bullet is totally a given.  The season is definitely getting better.  In all honesty, I was afraid for the ratings last week.

Anyway, I'm off to write my new novel.  I know the first one isn't published yet, but it's never to soon to start.

I'll kick it with y'all later.

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment