Monday, June 14, 2010

My Theory! Bad Moon Rising on True Blood




I had a real good time last night guys.  My show came back.  Love it! Eric is still hawt! Bill is showing a bit of his bad side, and Sookie is as big of a doe as ever.  But that Queen, I don't know what to do with her.

So, here are a few of my ramblings about what could, maybe, be coming up on the show:
1. I think our Youngling Jessica has just created a vampire... on accident.  Wow! She can't be trusted a minute. 
2.  Eric is going to turn coat on that Queen the minute he gets the chance. I can just see him rushing to Sookie's rescue from any one of the precarious situations that she'll find herself in this season.
3. Lafayette will, I repeat, will find himself jammed up in the Vampire web.
4. The wolves will be sexy!

That's it for now.  We'll see if my powers are up to snuff.

Stay tuned fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment