Monday, July 12, 2010

Switch a' Roo and a Contest Too!

Of course I'm referring to Eric in my title for today's blog!  I totally thought that Sookie was dreaming of Eric! I mean, I knew it.  I love it!
If you follow the series (book), you know why... This is getting good!
Well, let's dish.  My friends, I'm a bit conflicted on Bill not rescuing Sookie.  He must be a secret agent for the Council.  That is another 8 episodes down the road I think.  We'll see... won't we!
How about my fav, Lafayette!  He is awesomer in 3D.  (Awesomer is a word - just ask my teenager!)  Eric sure saved his booty!
And of course, Sookie and Alcide... in my mind, he wasn't nearly as young as his t.v. version, but they've done okay.  Sookie looks like she wouldn't be opposed to being his friend with benefits... Shoot, me either!

Here's the recap:



Also, for you aspiring writers out there - the Knight Agency has an awesome Twitter contest.  Just Tweet the reason that you Love Paranormal and your could win either a 1st Chapter Review or for you readers, 25 books for your library! It doesn't get any better than that.  Hurry! The contest ends on 7/15/10 at 3 pm EST.
Follow the link below or follow me on Twitter (alizamannauthor) for more information.

http://knightagency.blogspot.com/

Alright, that's it for today!

Til next time - hang tough bangers!

No comments:

Post a Comment